Vinyl Dipped Vest with Internal Webbing - USCG approved Type V
Vinyl Dipped Vest with Internal Webbing - USCG approved Type V - WVO-50 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Billy Pugh Co. - Vinyl Dipped Vest with Internal Webbing, USCG approved Type V
- USCG Approved
- Coated with vinyl which is tough, fire retardant, self-extinguishing, highly abrasive resistant and easily cleaned.
- Material is resistant to oil, gasoline and basic chemicals.
- Adjustable 1 " black nylon webbing straps securely sewn with nylon thread, helping to prevent rot and mildew
- Work vest incorporates a "Slot" in the back so that the D-Ring of a body harness can pass through it.
- Heavy-duty aluminum slides & acetal closures resist corrosion.
- Marking and labeling is screen printed in water-resistant, vinyl ink.
- Weight 2 lbs.
- Sizing to fit chest size 35” to 50”
- Buoyance of 18 lbs.
General Guidelines for WVO-50 & WVO-100 Inspection:
- Pull on the nylon webbing and stitching, if it tears or the stitching breaks…the vest should be replaced.
- If the work-vest has damage to the flotation then it should be replaced.
- If the flotation looks as though it is “flat” and has lost buoyancy, replace it.
- If the work-vest shows excessive wear, replace it.
- Keeping the work-vests out of the sun when not being used will help them last and perform better than constant exposure to UV.