- Ignition protected (conforming to SAE J1171)- safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Silver-plated connector blades for corrosion resistance
- Visible indication of blown condition
- 6,000 Ampere Interrupt Capacity (AIC) satisfies ABYC requirements for main DC circuit protection on large battery banks
- For use with Blue Sea Systems' ANL Fuse Blocks
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amperage: 40a
- Fuse Type: ANL
- Type: Fuses
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 3"W x 4"L WT: 0.1 lbs
- UPC: 632085051655
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.