Easy to read. This new navtex receiver features big, bold characters and intuitive message formatting.
Easy to program. Simple menus let you select which stations and which message categories you want to receive.
Easy on your battery. Its low power consumption and power saver mode on the backlight ensure minimum current drain.
Easy channel switching. Programmable automatic switching between the 518Khz and 490Khz channels. No more getting up early to switch channels.
Easy signal analysis. The built in spectrum analyser shows the signal in real time whilst you are receiving messages.
Easy Navtex is designed for panel mounting and is supplied with antenna, power cable and dust cover.
- Non volatile program memory
- 518 & 490 kHz operation with programmable channel switching
- Display size: L-150mm, H-112mm, D-42mm
- Compact panel mount display (stirrup mount bracket available)
- Large letters for easy viewing
- Built in real time spectrum analyser
- Very high contrast display with white backlight
- Power save auto timer on backlight
- Signal quality indicator and message error counter
- Supply voltage nominal 12V
- Consumption 50mA @ 12V (100mA with backlight)
- Active micro antenna: H-195mm & 7m cable
- Optional rail mount bracket
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.