Skylodge™ 8-Person Camping Tent - Blackberry
With ample space inside and plenty of airflows, the Coleman® Skylodge™ Camping Tent makes for the optimal home away from home. The convertible screen room features floor-to-ceiling windows and a room divider that creates a separate space for lounging, sleeping or storing gear. Color-coded poles and pole sleeves provide an easy, intuitive setup. Rain in the forecast? This tent features the WeatherTec™ system, with welded corners and inverted seams that help keep you and your gear dry. A wide door makes it easier to move airbeds, sleeping bags, and other gear in and out of the tent while the large door awnings provide more weather protection and better airflow. The roomy size fits 2 queen-sized airbeds, perfect for the family or a few friends. So gather around and make some memories outside. The Skylodge comes in 8-person, 10-person, and 12-person.
- Color-coded poles and pole sleeves provide an easy, intuitive setup
- The convertible screen room features floor-to-ceiling windows and a room divider
- WeatherTec™ system's welded corners, inverted seams, and taped seams on rainfly and tent bodies help keep water from getting in; a strong frame has been tested to withstand up to 35 mph winds
- Fits 2 queen-size airbeds
- The wide door makes it easier to move airbeds, sleeping bags, and other gear in and out of the tent
- A large door awning provides more weather protection and better airflow; the ground vent adds extra ventilation
- Mesh storage pockets keep gear organized
- E-port makes it easy to access an extension cord so you can bring electrical power inside your tent
- Front left corner on tent, rainfly, and brow pole sleeve are color-coded red to orient rainfly
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 9 ft.
- Center height: 6.5 ft.
- 1-year limited warranty
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.