Faria Dress White 2" Depth Sounder w/Transom Mount Transducer
Faria Dress White 2" Depth Sounder w/Transom Mount Transducer is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Dress White 2" Depth Sounder with Transom Mount Transducer
Perimeter-lighted White dial with bold black graphics, white aluminum bezel, contoured black pointer and flat glass lens.
The Depth Sounders from Faria offer a 3-199 foot (1-61meters) depth capability, with an automatic gain control, backlighting for maximum night vision, keel offset, and deep and shallow water alarms.
Depth can be read in meters, and feet. With its oversized back-lit display depth can be easily read in any condition. Audible and Visual alarms let the boater know when a shallow or deep water condition exists.
Comes with Faria SN2011 transom mount transducer w/25' cable.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Dual Scale - Imperial and Metric
- Flat Glass Anti-fog, Scratch Resistant Lens
- 199 Foot (61m) Depth Capability
- Audible and Visual alarm for Shallow/Deep Water Conditions
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
Factory P/N DS0114
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not IncludedThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Set: No
- Gauge Type: Depth Sounder
- Series: Dress White
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 8"W x 8"L WT: 1.95 lbs
- UPC: 759266131507
Quick Guide (pdf)