Navionics Vision+™ NVEU645L Skagerrak & Kattegat
Get the world’s No. 1 choice in marine mapping with the best, most up-to-date Navionics®+ cartography on your compatible chartplotter.
Featuring vibrant colors, a streamlined interface, and combined coastal/inland content with a popular Navionics® style color palette, Garmin Navionics+ cartography makes it easy to plot your course. Multiple shading options aid in shallow-water navigation and make it easy to highlight a target depth range for the best fishing spots. Fully customizable with various chart layers, overlay combinations, and up to 10 color-shaded target depth ranges, users can scope out the best fishing spots.
When you purchase a new Garmin Navionics+ or Garmin Navionics Vision+ cartography product, a one-year subscription is included.
Chart Code - NVEU645L
Detailed coverage of the Skagerrak and Kattegat and the approaches to them. Coverage includes the Scandinavian coast from Kristiansund, Norway, to Gavle, Sweden; the Aland Islands; Turku, Finland; the Gotland and Bornholm Islands; the Szczecin Lagoon; the Kiel Canal; and all of Denmark. Ports include Oslo, Norway; Malmo and Stockholm, Sweden; Copenhagen and Aarhus, Denmark; and Hamburg, Germany. Lakes include but are not limited to Lakes Vänern, Vättern, Mjörn, Sommen, and Uddjuar in Sweden and Lakes Mjøsa, Bandak, Flåvatn, Norsjø, and the Telemark Canal in Norway.
- All-in-one Map Solution - Access detail-rich mapping of coastal features, lakes, rivers, and more. Integrated Garmin and Navionics® content offers coverage for boaters worldwide.
- Daily Chart Updates - Charts are constantly being enhanced with new and amended content — as many as 5,000 updates are made daily. The one-year included subscription gives you access to daily chart updates via the ActiveCaptain app.
- Auto Guidance+ Technology - Combining the best of Garmin and Navionics automatic routing features, built-in Auto Guidance+ technology1 gives you a suggested dock-to-dock path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances, and more.
- Depth Range Shading - High-resolution depth range shading lets you select up to 10 color-shaded options and view your designated target depths at a glance.
- Up to 1' Contours - For improved fishing and navigation, up to 1' contours provide a clear depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals, harbors, marinas, and more.
- Shallow Water Shading - To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
- ActiveCaptain Community - Community-sourced content provides useful POIs, such as marinas, anchorages, hazards, businesses, and more. Get recommendations from boaters with firsthand experience of the local environment.
- High-Resolution Relief Shading - This downloadable shading feature combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of the bottom structure than contour lines alone.
- High-Resolution Satellite Imagery - Downloadable high-resolution satellite imagery provides superior situational awareness.
- Aerial Photography - Crystal-clear aerial and surface photos of ports, marinas, bridges, docks, boat ramps, dams, and navigational landmarks provide a better sense of your surroundings above the waterline.
- 3D Fisheye View - This underwater perspective shows a 3D representation of the bottom and contours from below the waterline. Interface with sonar data for a customized view.
- 3D Marinereye View - This view provides a 3D representation of the surrounding area above and below the waterline.
- Dynamic Lake Level - Adjust your maps to the lake’s current water levels to see if spots are accessible or too shallow to explore.
- Check the compatibility of Garmin Navionics+ content and features with your GPS chartplotter
- Format - MicroSD/SD Card
In the Box:
- SD/MSD Card
1Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
2Raster cartography cannot be viewed on echoMAP™ CHIRP and ECHOMAP™ Plus combos but can be viewed on mobile devices via the ActiveCaptain mobile app
*Sold as an Individual