Battery Selector Switch
Part No. 2111A
- New ergonomically styled turn knob provides easy On/Off switching
- Updated color scheme and graphics make it easier to determine switch status
- Longer stud lengths for improved assembly and easier cable routing
- Built with heavy-duty copper sweep contacts to ensure positive circuit control
- Rugged internal components protected by a tough, impact resistant polycarbonate housing that is impervious to the elements
- One year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.