Iris Miniature Marine PTZ Dome Camera - Stainless Bezel - Hi-Def Ethernet IP - 10x Digital Zoom - 4 in 1 Video Format
Iris Miniature Marine PTZ Dome Camera - Stainless Bezel - Hi-Def Ethernet IP - 10x Digital Zoom - 4 in 1 Video Format is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Miniature Marine PTZ Dome Camera - Stainless Bezel - Hi-Def Ethernet IP - 10x Digital Zoom - 4 in 1 Video Format
The IRISx106 range of multi-format miniature, controllable cameras are the smallest marine PTZ cameras available on the market and provide fast, smooth variable speed control in a variety of formats to suit your requirements.
The IRIS106 features a high-resolution camera sensor that can be switched to output analog (CVBS), AHD, HD-TVI, and HD-CVI video formats depending on your requirement. In analog mode (default) the camera will connect directly to all MFDs that feature a composite video input to provide a crisp, clear video image. Set the camera to HD-TVI and connect via one of our Hybrid recorders or TVIHDMI encoders and you will achieve 1080P High Definition video in real-time compatible with MFDs that feature digital (HDMI / DVI) inputs.
The camera can be controlled by our IRIS595 joystick controller, TE01 rotary controller, or via an Iris HVR interface. Data communication to the camera is achieved via a two-wire RS485 serial data connection.
The camera housing is designed to be as small as possible, simplifying installation and fitting in discreetly with the boat's aesthetic, unlike other large, unsightly marine PTZ cameras. The body of the camera is made from lightweight but tough ABS plastic, and the dome is cast from smoke acrylic. The camera housing is finished off with a marine-grade stainless steel bezel available in high polish (standard). A surface mount bracket is also available for the camera (Part Number: BRK106), facilitating installation directly onto a bulkhead. This is often used when installing in engine rooms where it is not possible to recess mount the device.
Because of its small size and sleek design, the IRIS4106 can be used for deck, companionway, and tender monitoring, engine room monitoring, and as part of your onboard surveillance system. In summary, the 4106 is a very versatile, robust, and controllable marine PTZ camera.
- Marine Grade 316 Stainless Case
- The smallest PTZ dome available (86 mm)
- Huge compatibility
- Easy installation & low power
- Stylish high-polished finish
- Fast, responsive pan, tilt, and zoom operation
- Lens (millimeter): F1.8 / F=4.9mm 49mm
- Image Sensor (inch): 1/4” Omnivision OV9712
- Image Processing: H.264 Video Codec, Dual Stream 1-30fps adjustable
- Effective Pixels: 921,600
- Resolution: 1080P/720P
- Min Illumination: 0.1 Lux (Colour) / 0.01 Lux (B/W)
- Illumination: NA
- IR Distance: 10m
- Day / Night: Auto / Day / Night
- S/N Ratio: >50dB
- Optical Zoom: 10x
- Digital Zoom: 10x
- Wide Dynamic Range: Supported
- BLC: Supported
- 3D DNR: Supported
- Mirroring: Horizontal Flip / Vertical Flip
- AGC: 0-32
- Pan Details: 360-degree Continuous Rotation / Speed 0.5300-degree sec
- Tilt Details: 0 90-degree / Speed 0.5300-degree sec
- Network: Ethernet RJ45 (10/100 Base-T)
- Protocol: TCP/UDP/HTTP/MULTICAST/UPnP/NTP/ RTSP/ONVIF-S 2.4
- Power over Ethernet: Supported
- P2P: Supported
- Smart Phone: Android / iOS
- Compatibility: PC-Based Systems. For the latest MFD compatibility please contact IRIS
- Max Users: 32 Users
- Power: +12VDC / PoE IEEE802.3aF
- Power Consumption: 1A Max
- Operating Temperature: -35-degrees C + 60-degrees C
- Dimensions (millimeter): Bezel OD = 154mm, Panel Cutout = 122mm, Depth Behind Panel = 58mm (For IRIS4106 model additional space should be allowed for RJ45 Connector), Draft = 73mm
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Weight: 1.1Kg
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel Bezel, Polycarbonate Dome, ABS Plastic Housing