Stealth Black Ulysses Micro Marine Thermal Camera
The Stealth Black Ulysses Micro is a compact marine thermal camera and night vision system specifically designed for small, fast boat installation.
As with the larger Ulysses Mini family of cameras, the Ulysses Micro features a high-performance sensing package that delivers a high-speed thermal image with superior clarity and sharpness unseen in competing products. This enhanced performance significantly extends operational safety and confidence at sea in all lighting conditions.
- Compact and cost-effective
- Ideal for small, fast boats
- Clear resolution in any weather conditions
- Wide display interfacing options
- Radar Slave and other advanced network functions
- Rugged/weatherproof construction
- Wi-Fi connection to smart devices via the Ulysses Remote App (iOS and Android)
- Thermal Resolution - 384 x 288 pixels
- Field of View (Horizontal x Vertical) - 29° x 22°
- Small vessel detection (13' x 5') - Up to .9 miles
- Dimensions (Width x Height) - 5.5" x 8.7" "
- Weight - 5.5 pounds
In the Box:
- Stealth Black Ulysses Micro camera
- Junction box
- Camera harness 33' (10 M)
- Power cable
- AV Analog cable
- Mounting template and hardware
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Reverse Image: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 13"W x 13"L WT: 11.3 lbs
- UPC: 850040527001
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.