Seatronx 24" Wide Screen Sunlight Readable Touch Screen Display
Seatronx 24" Wide Screen Sunlight Readable Touch Screen Display is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
24" Wide Screen Sunlight Readable Touch Screen Display
Seatronx multi-input rugged displays are not only durable but are perfect for today's sleek glass bridge helms in sizes from 12″ to 27″.
The SRT display pairs with GARMIN giving you the ultimate black box navigation solution using Garmin’s fully integrated GPSMAP® 8700 processor and Seatronx SRT series displays.
- Mounting - Panel Mount , Vesa Mount
- Dimensions - 23.57" x 15.07" x 2.40"
- Cutout Dimensions - 22.86" x 14.36" x 2.40"
- Projected Capacitive Touch
- Optical Bonding
- Optional Remote Control
- Diagonal (active area) Inch - 24"
- Native Resolution (Pixels) - 1920x1080
- Contrast Ratio - 1000:1
- Brightness - 1000
- Viewing Angle (left, right) - 89, 89
- Viewing Angle (up, down) - 89, 89
- Backlight Dimming - 0 - max
- Backlight Lifetime (Hrs) - 50,000
- Input terminal x1 HDCP HDMI - HDMI, DVI, VGA, Comp
- Power Source - 9-34V + and -
- Power Consumption (AMPS @ 24VDC) - 3.5
- Inlet Plug DC Power - Screw Terminal
- Sealing Front - IP68 with Potentiometer
- Operating Temperature (°C) - 0 to 50
- Storage Temperature (°C) - -20 to 60
- AC/DC: DC
- Amperage: 3.5
- Resolution (VxH): 1920x1080
- Screen Size: 24"
- Touchscreen: Yes
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)