CVS-126 with Thru-Hull Transducer
CVS-126 Dual Frequency Color LCD Echo Sounder
The SI-TEX CVS-126 Dual-Frequency (50/200kHz) Echo Sounder features a digital signal processor (DSP) for a clearer image that enhances fish targets in shallow and deep depths, plus auto function for the most reliable setting and best performance.
- Digital 5.7" Dual-Frequency Color LCD Fishfinder
- DSP technology for a clearer detailed image that enhances fish targets
- Digital signal processing
- State-of the-art digital signal processor offers advanced filtering capabilities
- Digital Filtering feature eliminates clutter by filtering out the noise to provide a clear detailed image that enhances fish targets in shallow and deep depths
- Making it easy to differentiate between baitfish, larger fish, schools of fish and the sea floor
- Exclusive Sona-Tone identifies what's under your boat with different sounds for fish and schools of fish. So you will not miss any good opportunites even if you are away from the CVS-126
- Automatic Functions
- For best performance the Auto Function mode chooses the most reliable setting for such functions as Gain, Range and Shift
- Optimum settings are continuously selected automatically (GAIN, RANGE, SHIFT)
- Fishing Hot Spots
- Leads you back to your favorite fishing hot spots or other previously saved positioning in memory with input from optional GPS sensor
- Store the Image
- YouStores up to 10 screen images in built-in memory for recalling later by "one-touch"
- Great for recalling a potential hot spot for review later
- Easy Operation
- Easy access to all system functions with simply arranged keypad, dedicated-functions keys, rotary-knob control of Gain/Selection and comprehensive on-screen menus
- Sunlight Viewable
- Brilliant 5.7" color LCD display with 8, 16, or 64 color levels and an anti-reflective coating for excellent readability in direct sunlight
Thru-Hull Transducer 1700/50/200T-CX
Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer with Beam Angle 45 degrees @50kHz and 11 degrees @ 200kHz included for the CVS-126.
- Included Transducer: 1700/50/200T-CX
- Screen Size: 5.7"
- Transducer Type: Thru-Hull
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 7"W x 8"L WT: 8.85 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.