Viking USCG Approved IBA, Round Container, 100-150 Person
Viking USCG Approved IBA, Round Container, 100-150 Person - 100 person is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
All USCG Approved life rafts are built to order. Please contact us for the current lead time for this particular life raft.
The 101 persons open reversible liferaft is fully reversible and can be used either way up, its floor being placed in between the two buoyancy chambers. The open reversible liferaft is released from its cradle and thrown overboard, or slides automatically when released. Once waterborne the liferaft inflates on a hard pull of the painter line and is then ready for boarding.
VIKING's Inflatable Buoyant Apparatus are approved by USCG according to the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
VIKING open reversible liferaft type has a high durability with an expected lifespan of 15-20 years.
For passenger vessels operating in US waters only.
- Open reversible liferaft type mainly used for coastal and inland waters. The floor is placed in between the two buoyancy chambers and a boarding ramp is mounted on each tube making the liferaft fully reversible
- The open reversible liferaft is not a SOLAS approved solution but is approved according to local authorities and flag states
- The DKR liferaft are available in standard round rigid fibreglass container (all sizes)
- Extremely durable - made from heavy-duty natural rubber
- Award-winning boarding ramp for easy access
Storage and installation:
- Durable round fiberglass container
- Matching galvanized cradles, racks, and ramps (for easy installation with minimal deck footprint)
- Fully reversible
- Heavy duty, durable natural rubber
- USCG approved
|No. of People||Container Type||Dimensions||Weight|
|100||Round Container||61" x 37" x 35"||728 lbs|
|150||Round Container||80" x 42" x 42"||1081 lbs|