All USCG Approved life rafts are built to order. Please contact us for the current lead time for this particular life raft.
*Recommended for commercial use only. For recreational applications
please consider VIKING's RescYou series.
US Coast Guard Approved IBA and Liferaft Solution for Vessels Operating in
US Coastal Waters.
For passenger vessels operating in US waters only.
- Open reversible liferaft type mainly used for coastal and inland waters. The floor is placed in between the two buoyancy chambers and a boarding ramp is mounted on each tube making the liferaft fully reversible
- The open reversible liferaft is not a SOLAS approved solution but is approved according to local authorities and flag states
- The DKR liferaft are available in standard round rigid fiber glass container (all sizes) or in low profile fiber glass containers (up to and including the 50 DKR)
The VIKING IBA (Inflatable Buoyant Apparatus) Liferaft is a rugged and durable safety craft solution for use on commercial vessels operating in US coastal waters.
Ensuring that on-board evacuees are kept safe and out of contact with the water, the VIKING IBA is an excellent and fully USCG compliant alternative to traditional life floats and rigid buoyant apparatus that may keep evacuees afloat but allow partial immersion.
The open reversible, IBA liferaft is intended for evacuees who are likely to be exposed to bad weather conditions only for a short period of time before being located and retrieved. Fully reversible with a floor placed between the two buoyancy chambers.
- Extremely durable - made from heavy-duty natural rubber
- Award winning boarding ramp for easy access
- Fully reversible
- Heavy duty, durable natural rubber
- Award winning boarding ramp for easy access (12-25 person sizes)
- USCG approved
Storage and installation:
- Durable low profile (up to 50 person capacity IBA) or round fiberglass container
- Matching galvanized cradles, racks and ramps (for easy installation with minimal deck footprint)
|No. of People||Container Type||Dimensions||Weight|
|12||Low Profile Container||39” x 27” x 18”||135 lbs|
|12||Round Container||46” x 25” x 23”||135 lbs|
|25||Low Profile Container||46” x 28” x 15”||210 lbs|
|25||Round Container||54” x 26” x 23”||210 lbs|
|50||Low Profile Container||59” x 30” x 16”||395 lbs|
|50||Round Container||56” x 32” x 29"||395 lbs|