DATREX Liberty Offshore Life Raft 4-12 Person
DATREX Liberty Offshore Life Raft 4-12 Person - Valise / 4 Person is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Datrex Liberty Liferafts comply with ISO9650-1 standard (Type1, Group A), fully accepted by ISAF. All Datrex rafts come with a 12-year warranty when serviced at least every 3 years by an authorized Datrex service facility.
- Super Compact
- Approved according to ISAF ISO9650-1 (Type I, Group A)
- Easy access boarding ramp, ladder, and handholds
- High visibility- LED Exterior -and Interior Light
- Equipped with 4 integral water ballast bags
- 3-zone fully separated inflation chambers
- Rainwater collection
- SOLAS reflective strips across the entire structure
- Supplied with an emergency pack that meets minus 24hr specs:
- Optional grab bag for plus 24hr requirement for offshore sail racing
- All rafts are equipped with a sea anchor/line/swivel, Rescue Quoit with the heaving line, Safety Knife, and Internal and External high-intensity LED lights.
- All Datrex life rafts come standard vacuum packed at the time of order for the freshest dates and are available in Valise or Fiberglass Container. Polished stainless steel cradle with lashing and Hydrostatic Release Unit (HRU) is available as an option.
|Equipment Pack Contents||QTY|
|IKAROS Red Parachute Rockets, USCG/SOLAS Approved||2|
|IKAROS Red Hand flares, USCG/SOLAS Approved||3|
|Signaling Mirror, USCG Approved||1|
|0.5 liter Datrex Drinking Water per person USCG/SOLAS Approved||4, 6, 8|
|Flashlight with spare batteries and bulb||1|
|Anti-sea sickness tablets per person||6|
|Sea sickness bag||1|
|Sea Anchor with line and swive||1|
|Rescue Quoit with heaving line||1|
|Knife stowed in pocket||1|
|Rain water collector||1|
|DATREX Life Raft Datasheet & Certificates|
|Datrex Life Raft Datasheet Sheet||Click to View|
|Datrex Life Raft Approval Certificates||Click to View|
|Product||Part Number||Dimensions Inches (mm)||Weight lbs (kg)|
|4 Person Valise||DXL4VR||25.5 x 16 x 9 (65 x 40 x 22)||70 (32)|
|6 Person Valise||DXL6VR||25.5 x 16.5 x 10 (65 x 42 x 25)||83 (37.5)|
|8 Person Valise||DXL8VR||27 x 19.5 x 9.5 (69 x 49 x 24)||99 (45)|
|4 Person Container||DXL4CR||25.5 x 18 x 9.5 (65 x 45 x 24)||83 (37.5)|
|6 Person Container||DXL6CR||28 x 20 x 9 (71 x 50 x 23)||95 (43)|
|8 Person Container||DXL8CR||28 x 20 x 10 (71 x 50 x 25)||110 (50)|
|10 Person Container||DXPL10CR||30.5 x 22 x 11 (77 x 56 x 27)||122 (55)|
|12 Person Container||DXPL12CR||30.5 x 22 x 11 (77 x 56 x 27)||133 (60)|
*+/- 1″ **+/-4 lbs
Life Raft Shipping Process
For their protection, DATREX Life Rafts are shipped palletized via ground freight and require a signature upon delivery. To avoid residential charges for shipping, it is recommended to ship to a commercial address (a business you are affiliated or a marina) with an unloading dock and/ or forklift on site. We are able to ship to a residential address, but a residential shipping fee will be added.
Shipping terminal pick up:
If you do not have a commercial address with an unloading dock or forklift on site, we are able to ship to directly to a shipping terminal that is closest to your home. Once the raft arrives at the shipping terminal you will be able to pick it up. Not only does this method save you money, it also reduces the transit time for your life raft.
Local pick up from Datrex:
If you are located near Miami, FL we can assist you in picking up the life raft directly from Datrex, which will save you plenty on shipping! If this method interests you, please contact us at email@example.com.