Viking USCG Approved Coastal Life Raft, 4-6 Person
Viking USCG Approved Coastal Life Raft, 4-6 Person - Valise / 4 person is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
All USCG Approved life rafts are built to order. Please contact us for the current lead time for this particular life raft.
US Coast Guard Approved Liferaft Solution for Vessels Operating in
US Coastal Waters.
Servicing is recommended after 2 years from the purchase date and every year following.
Recommended for Commercial use, please see RescYou models for recreational use.
USCG Change in Regulations
USCG has stipulated that as of 26 February 2016 all commercial vessels
sailing in US coastal waters must have an approved survival craft onboard
that ensures no part of an individual is immersed in water. This means that
basic life floats and similar systems must be phased out and replaced by
approved craft in order for the vessel to meet the new requirement.
- 4 ballast bags for stability
- Award-winning, easy-access boarding ramp
- Double canopy
- Independent buoyancy chambers with an insulated floor
- Secure canopy closure
- Extra large opening for easy boarding
- ideal for cold water and foul conditions
- insulated floor and a canopy provide additional protection against the elements
- Heavy duty, durable natural rubber
- Compact and portable
- Fiberglass container with galvanized cradle
Due to the loss of quality control promised to each customer there are no returns on Immersion Suits or Life Raft orders. Please make sure you are ordering the correct size.
|No. of People||Container Dimensions||Container Weight||Valise Dimensions||Valise Weight|
|4||32” x 22” x 13”||79 lbs||31” x 17” x 15”||67 lbs|
|6||32” x 22” x 13”||82 lbs||31” x 17” x 15”||69 lbs|