SurvitecZodiac USCG Approved Coastal Life Raft 4-8 Person
SurvitecZodiac USCG Approved Coastal Life Raft 4-8 Person - 4 person / Valise is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
All USCG Approved life rafts are built to order. Please contact us for the current lead time for this particular life raft.
Designed for Vessels operating in Coastal or Protected waters, SurvitecZodiac Coastal life rafts will match your need.
Manufactured with a durable polyurethane coated fabric and assembled using Thermobonding™ (advanced hot assembly technique), our life rafts are:
- Consistent (computer-controlled technique)
- Inert to aging factors in marine environments
- Extremely strong and safe when loaded
- Easy to service and fit in small light glass reinforced plastic containers
- Can be dropped from up to 20 meters
- Equipment packs sealed in strong watertight bags, secured inside the life rafts
- Approved EPIRB on request
- Double-insulated canopy (with ventilation and observation portholes)
- Rainwater collector
- Large and easy to close doors
- Strong inflatable arch to withstand gale-force winds and extreme sea conditions
- High color visible finish
- Reflective tapes and radar attachments (to quickly locate position)
- Outside signaling light and inside comfort light (with a manual on/off switch to help
- Conserve the 12 hours) for automatic activation
- Unique rust-proof SurvitecZodiac firing head for a quick inflation even at -30C (-22F) in less than 3 minutes
- Under the floor high volume, weighted water pockets to deploy for stabilization
- Large sea anchor to prevent the life raft drifting under the lee