Speco 8 Channel 4K Recorder f/IP Cameras Only - Power Over Ethernet
Speco 8 Channel 4K Recorder f/IP Cameras Only - Power Over Ethernet is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
8 Channel 4K Recorder for IP Cameras Only - Power Over Ethernet
Record from and manage up to eight cameras at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 with the NRL Series 8-Channel 8MP NVR with 2TB HDD from Speco Technologies. It is equipped with a SATA port that supports an HDD up to 14TB (2TB preinstalled). H.265 and H.264 compressions keep file sizes manageable while maintaining the best quality possible. Two-way audio communication is supported.
This NVR supports simultaneous HDMI and VGA outputs, as well as up to 10 users. It complies with ONVIF version 2.3 for interoperability with cameras that are ONVIF compliant.
- Eight PoE ports
- Two USB ports
- 4K UHD HDMI video output
- Easy video export via USB
- Built-in S.M.A.R.T (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD)
- Smart Search with Speco Smart analytic cameras (available separately)
- Compatible with most cameras that comply with ONVIF profile S
- Plug-and-play feature with isolated traffic on PoE ports with Speco IP cameras (available separately)
- EZ Wizards simplify use and setup
- Find and install IP cameras on the local network without the need to locate the cameras manually
- Instant playback for individual channels directly from the live view screen
- Create bookmark pins on playback for easy reference
- Customizable channel view placement
- Smart analytics include abandoned object detection, missing object detection, and line crossing
- Recording modes include analytics, continuous, motion, sensor, schedule, and manual
- Alarm trigger events include recording, PTZ, alarm out, pop-up alarm preview, email, FTP, snapshot, buzzer & screen tips
- Free US-based DDNS and P2P services
- Compatible with Internet Explorer, SecureGuard VMS, and Speco Blue app for iOS and Android