Viking Yousafe™ Breeze Immersion Suit, SOLAS Approved
Viking Yousafe™ Breeze Immersion Suit, SOLAS Approved - 54 / Adult Universal is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
High quality SOLAS approved multi-layer immersion suit offering great protection and comfort under tough marine conditions. The intelligent design and material choices of the VIKING YouSafe™ Breeze allow for an extended lifespan and quick donning in an emergency.
Made from PU coated Nylon with a multi-layer insulation system, the suit has exceptional insulation properties. The suit is fitted with detachable gloves and an extended zipper for comfort, minimal water ingress and quick donning in case of an emergency.
The VIKING YouSafe™ Breeze immersion suit must be worn with an approved lifejacket.
- Extended zipper for comfort and minimal water ingress
- Quality materials in high visibility yellow
- Integrated (quilted) thermal lining
- Oversize fit for easy donning and better comfort
- Interior braces for adjustable sizing
- Detachable gloves for easy donning and access to emergency rations and pyrotechnics
- Heavy duty sole for better durability
- Detachable liner
- Option for buddy line and emergency light
- Option for airtight packaging
- UKHSE compliant (withPV9360 lifejacket)
- 54/Adult Universal: Height from 140 cm to 200 cm, weight from 50 kg to 100 kg
- 58/Adult Oversize: Height from 190 cm to 210 cm, weight from 100 kg to 160 kg
- Available in child sizes (12 and 15) Please email for pricing
Due to the loss of quality control promised to each customer there are no returns on Immersion Suits or Life Raft orders. Please make sure you are ordering the correct size.
- 3 years (after 10 years - more frequently)
Data Sheet - Commercial datasheet, VIKING YouSafe™ Breeze
Manuals and Certificates