C. Shreman Johnson Jaw/Jaw Tubular Turnbuckle - Short
C. Shreman Johnson Jaw/Jaw Tubular Turnbuckle - Short is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Jaw/Jaw Tubular Turnbuckle - Short
For those who prefer a traditional body turnbuckle. The forged silicon bronze body, coupled with our integral toggle jaw, provides positive locking and ease of adjustment.
Forged silicon bronze bodies with 316 stainless ends offer a great non-galling combination. Integral toggle jaw eliminates the need for a separate rigging toggle.
- Jaw with "T" Toggle Construction
- Machine swage
- Bronze body/ 316 stainless ends
- Wire size: 5/32"
- Breaking strength: 2,500 pounds
- Safe working load: 1,000 pounds
- Thread size: 1/4-28
- Pin to pin length: 6-1/2" (closed) 9-1/2" (open)
- Body length: 3"
- Pin diameter: 1/4"
- Weight: 5 ounces