DATREX Maxflow Mesh Life Vest, USCG/ TC Approved 70N
DATREX Maxflow Level 70 Newton lifejacket/PFD is designed for continuous wear while working near shore or easy access to safety. Level 70N is a new standard from USCG that harmonizes the approval across North America and replacing Type III type designation. Significant features with Datrex Maxflow:
- Both USCG and TC approved, also conforms to ANSI Standards.
- Maxflow system to keep the user cooler and more comfortable.
- Split foam system that surrounds the torso more uniformly and feels less bulky.
- Mesh sides and shoulder for added breathability and comfort, keeping you cool all day.
- Contoured lightweight and durable flotation foam for freedom of movement.
- True and tailored sizing for today’s users available from Small to 2X-Large.
- New standard replacing Type III designation.
- Two 1” encircling belts with a heavy-duty zipper closure.
- Hidden belt to reduce snags.
- Two large pockets with hook and loop closure, pull tabs and tether loops inside pockets.
- Molle to attach accessories.
- Harness hole on back panel to work universally with fall harness protection.
- High visibility orange with SOLAS grade retroreflective.
- Hand warmer liner behind pockets with fleece.
- SOLAS grade retro-reflective tape on front and back of shoulders.
- USCG 160.064/4886/0, TC-20504-18, ANSI/CAN/UL 12402-5.
||Inshore, inland and nearshore waters where rescue is close
||USCG/TC/ANSI Approved Level 70N Mesh Vest (Type III replacement)
|USCG Subchapter M:
||Yes, substitution for Type V Work Vest if approved by local OCMI
||31″ x 20″ x 16″, 13.22 lbs
||21″x17″x3.5″ 1.1 lbs (large size)
Datasheets and Certificates: