Hawkeye DepthTrax In-Dash Digital Depth Temp Gauge - Transom Mount
Hawkeye DepthTrax In-Dash Digital Depth Temp Gauge - Transom Mount is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
DepthTrax In-Dash Digital Depth & Temp Gauge - Transom Mount
The DepthTrax 2BX includes all the advanced sonar, depth alarm, and keel offset capabilities of the DepthTrax 2B, but also integrates dual temperature displays and an AIRMAR®, ultra-sensitive, high-performance transom mount transducer. With a simple press of a button on the DepthTrax 2BX display produces instant access to water or air temperature readings via integrated sensors in both the head unit and the transducer.
The DepthTrax 2BX delivers a combination of performance and affordability unrivaled in any other depth sounder.
- Algorithmic programming significantly reduces false readings and produces unmatched precision
- EasyTouch programming allows one-touch access to the user settings
- User programmable keel offset automatically adjusts depth readings for vessels’ draft requirements
- Selectable Imperial or Metric readout
- Dual Upper and Lower depth alarms can be set throughout the full depth range
- 3-Stage Advanced Warning System™ clearly signals an alarm condition with an audible alarm, LED and LCD indicators with one-touch alarm muting
- Displays air & water temperature in °F or °C
- Automatic memory retention of all user settings
- Removable face system - includes White & Black faceplates and White/Black trim rings
- No glare, polarized LCD icon display with storage sun cover
- SoftGlow™ backlit display and programming keys - low intensity, low temperature lighting prevents eye strain and condensation while providing unparalleled nighttime viewing
- Gauge Dimensions (Diameter x Depth) - 2" x 1.75" (51 x 45mm)
- Screen Dimensions (Height x Width) - 1.65" x .87" (42 x 22mm)
- Gauge Cut-out Size - 2"
- Operating Temperature - 0 to 160° F (-18 to 71°C)
- Depth Range - 2.5' to 600' (.7 to 180 M)
- Transducer Type - Transom Mount
- Transducer Frequency - 200kHz
- Transducer Beam Angle - 14°
- Transducer Cable Length - 30' (9 M)
- Power Requirement - 12 - 14 VDC
In the Box:
- Bezel/Faceplate - Black and White
- Display cover
- Mounting hardware
- Transducer - transom mount w/30' cable
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Box Set: No
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Gauge Type: Depth Sounder
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12 - 14
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 2.4 lbs
- UPC: 818800103919
Owner's Manual (pdf)