- Type: Traditional offshore yachting and fishing liferaft
- Color: Fluorescent yellow canopy and ballast bags for enhanced visibility from a greater distance. Black buoyancy compartments
- Sizes: 4, 6 and 8 persons
- Materials: Natural rubber and acrylic/silicon coated nylon
- Ballast bags: 4 large quick filling bags - each containing 55 litres – for maximum stability
- Retro-reflective tape: Fitted with SOLAS high-visibility retro-reflective tape on canopy, sides, bottom and buoyancy compartments
- Lights: Automatic exterior strobe light and interior light Special
- Emergency pack: Fitted with Offshore E equipment pack. Optional equipment packs (ISO 1, SOLAS B, ISO II) to meet requirements may be packed internally or externally in a waterproof grab bag at additional fee
- Storage options: Packed in a compact water resistant valise or a low profile high gloss fiberglass container which may be deck or rail mounted
- Main areas of application: Coastal and offshore cruising and sport fishing Approval: ISO 9650 Type I certified and meets ISAF requirements. Third party approval by Det Norske Veritas.
|Type of Life Raft||
L x W x H (in)
|4 person container||
29.6" x 18" x 12.6"
|4 person valise||29" x 13" x 13"||64 lbs|
|6 person container||
31" x 22.6" x 11.6"
|6 person valise||
30" x 14" x 16"
|8 person container||
31" x 22.6" x 12.6"
|8 person valise||
30" x 14" x 16"
*Dimensions are measured by L x W x H.
*Required Raft Compartment Size = Add 1-2” to all around life raft dimensions. Raft required weight +/- 2lbs.
- Oversized entrance w/inflatable boarding ramp and ladder provides easy, safe access from boat or water
- direct access for helicopter evacuation from within
- Viewing port for cross ventilation and view of the horizon
- Inflatable double floor provides protection from hypothermia
- Rain water collector
- Internal and external lifelines
Due to the loss of quality control promised to each customer there are no returns on Immersion Suits or Life Raft orders. Please make sure you are ordering the correct size.
**Shipping to a commercial address is strongly suggested for cheapest delivery**
**This Life Raft is shipped palletized via ground freight, signature required upon delivery**
Life Raft Shipping Process
Viking Life Rafts are shipped palletized via ground freight and require a signature upon delivery. In order to avoid residential charges for shipping, it is recommended to ship to a commercial address with an unloading dock or forklift on site. We are able to ship to a residential address, but a residential shipping fee will be added.
Shipping terminal pick up:
If you do not have a commercial address with an unloading dock or forklift on site, we are able to ship to directly to a shipping terminal that is closest to your home. Once the raft arrives at the shipping terminal you will be able to pick it up. Not only does this method save you money, it also reduces the transit time for your life raft.
Local pick up from Viking:
If you are located near Miami, Long Beach, or Houston we can assist you in picking up the life raft directly from Viking Life-Saving Equipment, which will save you plenty on shipping! If this method interests you, please contact us at email@example.com.