Viking RescYou™ Coastal Life Raft, 6 Person
Viking RescYou™ Coastal Life Raft, 6 Person - 6 Person / Valise is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Viking Life Rafts typically ship in about 3-5 business days.
Whether you are sailing inland waters or cruising near coastal, the Viking RescYou Coastal Life Raft will provide safety and security to your nautical lifestyle. Approved according to ISO 9650-2, this coastal life raft includes all you need for coastal or inland cruising near rescue points where rescue is expected within 24 hours. Easy to transport and fit on board.
- Type: Coastal yachting life raft.
- Color: Fluorescent yellow canopy and ballast bags improve visibility. Black buoyancy compartments with white lifelines.
- Sizes: 6 persons.
- Materials: Natural rubber and acrylic/silicon-coated nylon Ballast.
- bags: 4 large quick filling bags - each containing 55 liters – for maximum stability.
- Retro-reflective tape: Fitted with SOLAS high-visibility retro-reflective tape on roof, sides, bottom, and buoyancy compartments.
- Lights: Internal and external automatic light.
- Emergency pack: Equipped with a basic coastal emergency pack (ISO 9650-2)
- Storage options: Packed in a fiberglass container or a handy water-resistant valise
- Automatically inflating canopy
- three separate inflating air chambers
- Rigid boarding ramp with ladder for easy access.
- Large opening for easy accessibility from the water or vessel, as well as a small opening that provides cross ventilation and view of the horizon
- Easy slide zippers close from the bottom-up enabling the ability to increase freeboard.
- Internal and external lifelines
Due to the loss of quality control promised to each customer there are no returns on Immersion Suits or Life Raft orders. Please make sure you are ordering the correct size.
|Valise||31.1" x 15.5" x 14.5"||62 lbs|
|Container||29.5" x 18" x 12"||71 lbs|
|Container when in cradle||29.5” x 18” x 13"||71 lbs|
**ISO 9650-2 certified and third party approved by DNV..
Life Raft Shipping Process
For their protection, VIKING Life Rafts are shipped palletized via ground freight and require a signature upon delivery. To avoid residential charges for shipping, it is recommended to ship to a commercial address (a business you are affiliated or a marina) with an unloading dock and/ or forklift on site. We are able to ship to a residential address, but a residential shipping fee will be added.
Shipping terminal pick up:
If you do not have a commercial address with an unloading dock or forklift on site, we are able to ship to directly to a shipping terminal that is closest to your home. Once the raft arrives at the shipping terminal you will be able to pick it up. Not only does this method save you money, it also reduces the transit time for your life raft.
Local pick up from Viking Life Saving:
If you are located near Miami, FL, Long Beach, CA, Or Houston, TX we can assist you in picking up the life raft directly from Viking Life Saving Equipment, which will save you plenty on shipping! If this method interests you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.