ARCO Marine Premium Replacement Outboard Starter f/Yamaha F115, 4 Stroke
ARCO Marine Premium Replacement Outboard Starter f/Yamaha F115, 4 Stroke is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Premium Replacement Outboard Starter for Yamaha F115, 4 Stroke
This outboard starter will fit Yamaha F115, 4 Stroke - 2000-Up, LF115, 4 Stroke - 2000-Up, and 13-tooth drive gear.
ARCO advises using a fully charged battery - A weak battery can damage the starter and starter solenoid. And to also clean all connections - A corroded connection creates resistance, lowering the amperage required for an efficient starting circuit.
- Dynamically tested and packaged for out-of-the-box performance
- Nickel-coated and/or epoxy-painted to reduce corrosion
- Sealed to minimize water intrusion
- Designed for long life and optimum performance
- Armatures are tested to withstand 50 times operating voltages (12 volts)
When properly installed, all ARCO products are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months for leisure use and 90 days for commercial or racing applications.
Add an extra year of warranty to your rotating electric ARCO product (Tilt/Trim Motors, Alternators, Outboard Starters, and Inboard Starters) when you register your product within 30 days of purchase. You can register your product by visiting arcomarine.com/product-registration
- HITACHI Outboard Starter S114-838A
- MERCURY Outboard Starter 50-881368T1
- MERCURY Outboard Starter 50-881368T2
- MERCURY Outboard Starter 8M0007971
- YAMAHA Outboard Starter 68V-81800-00
- YAMAHA Outboard Starter 68V-81800-01
- YAMAHA Outboard Starter 6C5-81800-00
- YAMAHA Outboard Starter 6CJ-81800-00
- SIERRA Outboard Starter 18-6427
Quick Guide (pdf)