Attwood Mercury Fuel Line Kit - 3/8" Dia. x 6 Length w/Fuel Demand Valve
Attwood Mercury Fuel Line Kit - 3/8" Dia. x 6 Length w/Fuel Demand Valve is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Mercury Fuel Line Kit - 3/8" Dia. x 6' Length with Fuel Demand Valve
This EPA-certified Attwood Mercury Fuel Line Kit reliably delivers fuel to your Mercury engine and provides the ultimate in performance, safety, and value. The kit comes with a 6-foot-long, 3/8-inch diameter low-permeation fuel line that is designed to prevent kinking and hardening, and is rated up to 100 degrees C.
- These Attwood Fittings Are Included: Tank fitting 8838TM6, tank end hose fitting 8838HF6, and engine end hose fitting 8896LP6
- It also includes a multi-layer low-permeation primer bulb and a Fuel Demand Value that eliminates engine flooding and spillage by preventing pressurized fuel from reaching the engine.
- Hose and tank fittings come with pre-applied thread sealant
- For Mercury engines and tanks
- Tank Side: Universal Sprayless Quick-Connect
*This Fuel Line Kit is compatible with Ethanol blended fuels and with all OEM-brand engines
Quick Guide (pdf)