Barton Marine Size 3 Single Plain Bearing Block w/Swivel
Barton Marine Size 3 Single Plain Bearing Block w/Swivel is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Size 3 Single Plain Bearing Block with Swivel
Barton plain bearing blocks have a precision molded acetal sheave running on a large diameter brass bearing, ensuring free running under the highest of loads.
- Fully swiveling head with removable shackle
- For use on dinghies, day boats, and light cruising yachts
Specifications & Dimensions:
- Length: (mm) 100 / (inch) 3-15/16"
- Weight (grams): 73 g.
- Single (mm) 45 x 13 / (inch) 1-3/4" x 1/2"
- Max Rope Diameter: (mm) 10 / (inch) 3/8"
- SWL: (kg) 400 / (lbs.) 881
- Break Load: (kg) 800 / (lbs.) 1763
Note: break loads where break and safe working loads are stated, it is assumed that all sheaves are evenly loaded as in a purchase tackle