NEW - The Log without a paddlewheel and no moving parts
The Clipper EASYLOG shows speed, trip and total distance on a high visibility liquid crystal display. It utilises the RMC sentence from any GPS or plotter with an NMEA 0183 output. Alternatively the EASYLOG can repeat, using sentences VHW and VLW from an existing NMEA log.
- 40mm high characters
- Industry standard 110mm square case
- Speed in Knots with 0.1 knot resolution
- Trip in N.Miles with 0.1 N.Mile resolution
- Total Distance (N.miles/miles)
- Total log up to 9999 N.Miles
- 20 levels of backlighting
- Tactile keypad
- Speed trend indicator
- Current consumption 1.5mA at 12V (10mA with backlight)
- Opto isolated balanced NMEA input
Includes Sun CoverThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Instrument Function: Multifunction
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 1.95 lbs
- UPC: 609722871211
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.