- USCG approved Type V Work Vest*
- Highly visible bright orange color
- Designed for maximum mobility and comfort
- Durable vinyl dipped coating over PVC foam which is impervious to chemicals and oils
- Opening in back to accommodate most fall harnesses • Adjustable shoulders and sides
- Encircling belt and chest strap • Reflective panels on front and back for greater visibility
- Contrasting stitching on belts and straps for more efficient vessel checks
- Adult Universal – chest size 30″-52″ • Required Minimum 17.5 lbs. of buoyancy, Product has minimum of 19.5 lbs
- U.S. made high density foam – most compact/comfortable Type V in the market
- Made in the USMCA
- Weight - 4 lbs'
- Dimensions - 24'" x 12" x 12"
* U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Work Vest Only and not substitute for a lifejacket