VSG Mk10 Lifejacket USCG/SOLAS – USCG Type I
The VSG Mk10 Lifejacket is designed and approved for the US Flag market and for users who require dual approvals such as- SOLAS and/or USCG.
- Designed to turn an unconscious person to a vertical or backward position
- Comfortable, compact and designed for efficient storage
- High visibility; bright orange fabric fitted with SOLAS retro-reflective tape
- Fitted with lifting loop, buddy line and whistle
- Attachment for lifejacket light (light not included)
- Transparent pocket for muster information
- USCG/SOLAS Approved
- USCG Type I
- Chest Girth up to 69in (1750mm)
- Weight and Dimensions: 2 lbs / 17" x 17" x 10"
- Universal/ Oversized Weight: more than 95lbs (+43 kg)
- Child Size Weight: 33 to 95 lbs (15-43 kg)
- Infant Size Weight: less than 33 lbs (<15 kg)
Datasheets and Certificates:
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.