Digital Yacht NAVDoctor NMEA Network Diagnostic Tool
Digital Yacht NAVDoctor NMEA Network Diagnostic Tool is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
NAVDoctor NMEA Network Diagnostic Tool
NMEA 2000 networks are used extensively for interfacing marine electronic products. It’s based on a robust Canbusarchitecture, but one bad device, cable or termination can have a detrimental effect on performance. Fault finding can be time consuming and tricky.
NAVDoctoris a portable NMEA 2000 network diagnostic tool/tester which quickly allows you to check and diagnose the NMEA 2000 network. It combines the functionality of existing NMEA 2000 display programs and test equipment into a single, cost effective, simple plug ‘n play box.
It’s self powered from the network and creates a local wifipoint for a mobile phone, tablet or PC to connect. Once connected, you simply access functions through a web browser so there’s no complicated software to install.
NAVDoctoris an essential tool for every marine electronics technician or installer and alsooffers the capability of printing a network health check certificate to validate an installation and improve customer service.
- No special Apps or software required –built-in web interface
- Works on any mobile device; iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, etc
- Connect wirelessly and view data through a web browser
- Lists all devices on the network
- Displays all PGNs on the network
- Drill down into a particular PGN and decode/display its data
- Display and log the RAW NMEA 2000 data
- Check the network health, voltages, bus load, error frames, etc.