1st Watch Wireless Radar w/o Power Cable
Untether & Explore - Furuno 1st Watch Wireless Radar, that you can access directly from your iOS devices.
Move Around & Explore
With Furuno's 1st Watch Wireless Radar, you can do things previously impossible. You can bring the Radar display whenever you go, even put it on the iPhone in your pocket. Since the display is untethered, you are free to roam the vessel while maintaining full situational awareness of your surroundings. For example, you can bring the Radar display with you when jumping into the cabin quickly to grab fishing gear or other tools needed during your voyage.
Easy To Use At 1st Glance
Plug in the Radar, set up the free app from App Store and you're good to go. With familiar gestures it's a breeze to use; you can even use two iOS devices simultaneously. The app has been created with simplicity and efficiency in mind, providing reliable information that is easily accessible.
- 4kW Radar antenna, powerful yet compact in size (same housing as DRS2D)
- Wireless LAN, first Radar in the world accessible from your iOS devies
- No extra wiring needed except the power source, making installation a breeze
- Exceptionally simple setup and intuitive operation with user-friendly and free iOS app
- Extremely economical power consumption
- Vivid, multi-color Radar target presentation (1/8nm - 24nm)
- Simple touch interface with familiar gestures
- User selectable range scale from 0.125 to 24 nm
- Simultaneously connect and utilize 2 iOS devices, via high-sensitivity wireless signal
- Power Cable sold as an accessory. 001-266-010-00
- 12-24 VDC
- Only 24W
*Please note: iOS devices and accessories are sold separately and do not come included with this product.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Range - Max (Miles): 24nm
- Power - Output: 4kW
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 21"W x 21"L WT: 18 lbs
- UPC: 611679357090
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.