NMEA 2000® Backbone/Drop Cable
Extend your NMEA 2000® backbone with Garmin's 1' (0.3M) backbone/drop cable.
- AIS™ 300/600 Blackbox Transceiver
- GBT™ 10
- GCL™ 20 Low-light Imaging Camera
- GDL™ 40
- GET™ 10
- GFL™ 10
- GFS™ 10
- GHP™ 12 Autopilot System
- GHP™ 20 Marine Autopilot System for Steer-by-Wire, Viking® and Yamaha® Helm Master™
- GHP™ 20 Marine Autopilot System with SmartPump
- GMI™ 10/20 Marine Instrument
- GPS 19x NMEA 2000®
- GPSMAP® Series
- VHF 200/300 Marine Radio
- VHF 300 AIS
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Cable Length (Feet): 1'
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 5"W x 7"L WT: 0.09 lbs
- UPC: 753759078447
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.