VIKING YouSafe™ Surge Immersion Suit USCG/SOLAS
VIKING YouSafe™ Surge Immersion Suit USCG/SOLAS - Adult Universal/ 54 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
When emergencies happen it's best to be prepared with the right equipment. This USCG approved immersion suit combines great thermal protective performance with integrated buoyancy and high quality materials to increase your chances of survival. The integrated buoyancy module allows use without a lifejacket.
- Integrated buoyancy module - designed for use without a lifejacket
- extended zippers for comfort and minimal water ingress
- detachable gloves for easy donning
- reinforced anti-slip soles for durability and safety
- Durable flame retardant neoprene with good elasticity for a perfect fit
- Fixed neoprene hood
- Fixed gloves with straps for easy adjustment
- Neoprene boots with rubber soles
- Airtight packaging available
- Hook and loop intake at the ankle
- Lifting becket and buddy line included
- Option for emergency light
- Cargo vessels
- Fishing vessels
- Offshore personnel
- Passenger ships
- Recreational vessels
Due to the loss of quality control promised to each customer there are no returns on Immersion Suits or Life Raft orders. Please make sure you are ordering the correct size.
Immersion Suit Sizes
- 50 (Adult Small) for persons weighing 40-100 kg (90-220 lb) and 140-170 cm (55 to 67 inches) in height.
- 54 (Adult Universal), for persons weighing 50-150 kg (110-330 lb) and 150- 200 cm (59 to 79 inches) in height
- 58 (Adult Oversized) for persons weighing 100-170 kg (220-375 lb) and 170-220 cm (67-87 inches) in height.