Intellian v45C 45cm Compact Light Ku-Band VSAT Antenna - 6W
Intellian v45C 45cm Compact Light Ku-Band VSAT Antenna - 6W is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
v45C 45cm Compact & Light Ku-Band VSAT Antenna - 6W
The v45C is a compact and lightweight 45cm and 23kg maritime Ku-Band system. The v45C VSAT system is designed to deliver enhanced connectivity and user experience to smaller boats and vessels, including fishing, leisure, commercial, and government. The antenna offers exceptional value and performance no matter the communication needs or space constraints onboard.
Compact & Light VSAT Terminal
45cm and 23kg maritime Ku-band system provide enhanced connectivity and user experience to smaller boats and vessels.
Quick & Easy Installation
Single coaxial cable is connected externally, so no requirement to access the inside of the radome.
Antenna Management Platform
Intellian’s integrated AptusNX platform provides a responsive web user interface to manage and control the antenna system.
Unparalleled User Experience
The advanced design ensures Optimal performance on both HTS and wide beam Ku-band satellites.
- The RF design is optimized to deliver best-in-class performance and efficiency.
- The advanced design ensures optimal performance on both HTS and wide beam Ku-band satellites.
- Customers have the flexibility of connecting their v45C antenna via their Ku-band service provider of choice.
Unrivaled Global Support
- Most cost-effective delivery of products and support services through Intellian's global operation and logistic centers
- Industry-leading global support through our in-house engineers and an extensive network of dealers and service partners.
- Radome Dimension: 61x62.7 cm (24x24.6 inch)
- Reflector Diameter: 45cm (17.7inch)
- Antenna Weight: 23kg/ 50.7 lbs
- TX Frequency: 13.7514.5GHz Ku-band
- RX Frequency: 10.712.75GHz Ku-band
- TX Gain: 34.8 dBi @ 14.25 GHz (excl. radome)
- RX Gain: 33.2 dBi @ 11.7 GHz (excl.radome)
- G/T: >12.3 dB/K (min.)
Quick Guide (pdf)