Iris Mini Flush Mount Hi-Resolution Through-Hull Camera - CVBS, TVI, CVI, AHD
Iris Mini Flush Mount Hi-Resolution Through-Hull Camera - CVBS, TVI, CVI, AHD is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Mini Flush Mount Hi-Resolution Through-Hull Camera - CVBS, TVI, CVI, & AHD
Introducing the world's smallest through hull camera, the IRIS735 machined from corrosion-resistant marine-grade 316L stainless steel and measuring only 28 mm by 59mm long.
The 735 has been designed to sit flush into the hull, superstructure, or transom of your vessel to provide all-around coverage without impacting the tines of your vessel, with a bezel height of only 8.5mm.
The camera module itself features a Sony Starlight sensor to provide excellent performance in low light and can be user-set to output composite (CVBS) or analog Hi-Def (TVI, CVI, AHD) video formats. When set to CVBS, the 735 is compatible with all chart plotter models that support composite video inputs. When set to TVI, the 735 will provide high-definition real-time video, which can be viewed on MFDs via our CMAC systems or fed to a TV via our IRIS995 TVI/HDMI convertor.
The camera has a 140-degree wide-angle field of view, which makes it great to position along the sides and transom of your vessel to provide all-around coverage whilst docking and is also a great solution for sports fishing applications.
If you are looking for a tiny, cost-effective docking camera, a sports fishing camera, or an unobtrusive camera to add to your onboard security setup, the IRIS735 is the perfect solution.
The IRIS735 is also a perfect choice for robust and reliable semi-covert cameras for emergency response and law enforcement vehicles.
- Micro-Compact Form Factor 28MM X 36MM (8MM From Panel)
- 316L Marine Grade, Corrosion-Proof Stainless Steel Body
- 4-In-1 Video Format (User Selectable) – CVBS, TVI, CVI, AHD
- 2.9MM Wide-Angle Lens
- Starlight Sensor for Superb Low Light Operation
- Compatible With All Chart Plotters Supporting Composite or Analog Video
- Compatible With CMAC and CMAC HVR Systems
- Set to TVI for HD TV Viewing with the IRIS995 Converter
- IP67 Environmental Rating
- Extremely Low Power Consumption
- Perfect for extreme environments
- Road traffic surveillance
- Monitoring dynamic digital signage
- Engine room monitoring
- Deck monitoring
- Fishing vessel monitoring & surveillance
- Emergency vehicle camera applications
- Animal / Food processing applications
- Lens (millimeter): 2.9mm
- Horizontal Field of View: 140-degree HFOV
- Sensor (inch): 1/2.8” SONY STARVIS CMOS Sensor
- Resolution: CVBS: 1920 x 1080P @ 30fps (NTSC) / 25fps (PAL) / 906H in CVBS mode
- Minimum Resolution: 0.001 Lux (F-1.2)
- Day & Night Operation: Auto / Colour / Monochrome / External
- Video Output Modes: Analogue HD Modes: HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD / Analogue: Composite Video (CVBS) NTSC / PAL
- Lens/Field of View: 2.9mm Standard (140-degree HFOV)
- Shutter Speed: Auto / Manual (1/50(60) - 1/50,000 sec)
- Defog: Off / Auto
- White Balance: ATW / AWC / INDOOR / OUTDOOR / MANUAL / AWB
- Back Light Compensation: OFF / BLC / HSBLC
- D-WDR: Off / 08
- SENS-UP: Off / x2 x30
- DNR: Off / Low / Middle / High
- Brightness: 0 - 100
- Motion Detection: Off / On
- Image Mirror: Off / Mirror / V-Flip / Rotate
- Sharpness: 0 10 Steps
- Material: 316L Marine Grade, Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- Power: DC12V +/-10% / 125mA (1.5W)
- Weight: 0.1Kg
- Dimensions: 28mm-diameter x 58mm
- Environmental / EMC: EN60529 IP67 / EMC EN60945 (TBC)
- Operating Temperature: -10-degrees C + 50-degrees C / <90% Humidity