Iris Single Channel PoE Injector - 8-36VDC Input Voltage 48VDC Output
Iris Single Channel PoE Injector - 8-36VDC Input Voltage 48VDC Output is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Single Channel PoE Injector - 8-36VDC Input Voltage & 48VDC Output
Simplify your installation by only running a single CAT5 cable to your IP camera or other PoE network device.
The IRIS-PoE1 is a compact single-channel power over Ethernet (PoE) injector designed and certified, especially for use in marine applications. Simply connect your camera or PoE device with a single CAT5 cable to the injector and connect the injector to your onboard network. The IRIS-PoE1 uses high-end buck-boost power management to facilitate IEEE802.3aF PoE operation across an extremely wide 6–36VDC input range, making it perfect for environments where input voltage may not be stable or where the required 48VDC is not available.
- Inject DC power into a single device
- Wide Voltage range – 6-36VDC Input
- Delivers up to 48VDC
- IEEE802.3af Compliant
- Small form factor with molded fixing points
- Simple to install and reliable, the IRIS-PoE1 features plug-and-play functionality and requires no setup.
- Dimensions (millimeter): 92mm x 84mm x 38mm
- Weight (grams): 144g
- CAT5 device in / output to network, a 4-pin screw terminal for DC input
- Input Voltage: 8-36VDC
- Power: 16.8W
The IRIS-PoE1 Gigabit Ethernet Injector has been fully certified to comply with the following standards for use in the marine industry:
- IEEE802.3af EN60945 EN55022 (Class B) EN50155
- UL1950, XSA 22.2