Super Explorers brings you ALL the knots you might need for camping, sailing, or tying up your sister:
- Basic Knots―General purpose knots for tying packages, bandages, or binding objects together, e.g. Reef or Square Knot
- Bends―Knots used to join two lengths of rope or other material, e.g. Fisherman’s Knot
- Loops―Knots that make a loop of rope that can be either fixed or sliding, e.g. Harness Loop
- Stoppers―Knots that are used to prevent a rope from passing through a hole or to keep the end of a rope from fraying, e.g. Figure 8 Stopper
- Hitches―Knots that are used to attach a rope to an object like a rail, post, ring, or another rope, e.g. Clove Hitch!
|Nicholle Carrière, Gregory Kennedy, Ashley Bilodeau
|5.5 x 7.5