Megaware SkegGuard 27061 Stainless Steel Replacement Skeg
Megaware SkegGuard 27061 Stainless Steel Replacement Skeg is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
SkegGuard® 27061 Stainless Steel Replacement
Skeg Model Guide
- Mariner - 135 2 & 4 Stroke 1978-2005 135 2006-2011 150-175-200-225-250-275-300 Optimax 2005- Present 150-175 1978-2004 200 1978-1995 200 2 & 4 Stroke 1996-2005 225 2 Stroke 1978-2004
- Mercury - 90 2014-2016 115 4 Stroke 2014-2016 115-2016 ProXS 140 2003-2005 135-150-175 2 Stroke 1987-Present 200 1995-Present 225 2 Stroke 1978-1995 250 1978-1995
Inexpensive Solution to a Broken Skeg - Save Hundreds of Dollars on Skeg Repairs & Replacement
Megaware SkegGuard® provides the best of two worlds. It will protect and prevent damage to your motor’s skeg and can also be used to repair and replace an already broken skeg.
Protect Your Skeg with the Best Protector
The Megaware SkegGuard® is constructed of high quality marine grade 316 stainless steel that incorporates an extra reinforced wear tab across the bottom where the skeg is most vulnerable.
This 3mm thickened lower plate will withstand damage or abrasion from hidden rocks and debris or accidental ramp dragging. The Megaware SkegGuard® conforms to your lower unit to insure there is no discernible drag or compromise in performance. A drain hole keeps water from collecting and remaining stagnant.
Secured with self-locking hardware, the Megaware SkegGuard® can be installed with common tools in less than 10 minutes. It will provide years of service and save hundreds of dollars in potential repairs.
If replacing an already broken skeg, the Megaware SkegGuard® can be installed on a lower unit with as little as 2 inches of skeg remaining. It will be stronger and much more affordable than welding and replacing a lower skeg.
Megaware SkegGuard® is available in models to fit virtually any skeg.
Megaware guarantees your Megaware SkegGuard® for a period of three years from the date of purchase. Please retain receipt for proof of purchase date.
Mirror Polished Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- Thickened Lower Wear Tab Protects Against Ramp Dragging and is Great for River Running
- Drain Hole Prevents Corrosion and Freezing
- Won’t Compromise Performance
- Do-It-Yourself Install in Less than 10 Minutes
- Installs with as Little as 2-3 Inches of Skeg Remaining
- Color: Stainless
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 8"W x 18"L WT: 1.65 lbs
- UPC: 672057270615