RTA-64 Quick Release Bracket
Easily remove your electric steer and bow-mount trolling motor. High-yield composite construction is super strong, impervious to corrosion, and specifically designed for higher thrust motors and longer shaft lengths. The low-profile design leaves the deck clear when the motor is removed. A locking handle with stainless steel pins can be secured with a padlock (padlock not included; sold separately). NOTE: Recommended for 112 lb. thrust and 72" shaft trolling motors.
- Designed to meet the increased stress created by high-thrust motors and long shaft lengths
- Allows bow-mount trolling motors to be quickly mounted and/or removed from the boat deck
- The low-profile design attaches the trolling motor to the top bracket and drops in over the deck-mounted puck
- Constructed of marine grade composite, powder-coated and anodized aluminum, and stainless steel to resist rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- The locking handle can be secured with a padlock (not included) for additional security
- Designed for use in freshwater