Powerwinch Class 41' Automatic Helm-Operated Free-Fall Windlass
Powerwinch Class 41' Automatic Helm-Operated Free-Fall Windlass is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Automatic Helm-Operated Free-Fall Windlass
The Safest Way to Anchor!
- Free-Fall System anchors up to 300'/min - Up to four times faster than powering down
- Exclusive stainless steel rope & chain guidance system - Durable materials stand up to years of use
- Ultra smooth motor uses less amps - Free-fall does not need battery power so it preserves your battery
- Built with durable stainless steel fasteners - Resists corrosion for easy removal
- Watertight seals - For additional protection against corrosion
- One piece motor plate - For smooth power transmission & improved gear life
- Heat treated oil-impregnated gear systems -Smoother operation, resists corrosion, lasts longer
- Stainless steel drive shafts - For years of smooth, reliable performance
- Replaceable Rode-Glide - Smoothly channels rope and chain below deck
- Use tapered back splice - For smooth rope-to-chain transition
- Freefall: Yes
- Rope Diameter (Inches): 5/8"
- Vertical/Horizontal: Horizontal
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 11"W x 15"L WT: 19.2 lbs
- UPC: 000000166010
Owner's Manual (pdf)