RNS-5 5 Port RayNet Gigabit Switch
The RNS-5 network Gigabit switch is designed for expanding Raymarine integrated chartplotter systems using RayNet high-speed Ethernet cabling. Use the RNS-5 to integrate Axiom displays with radars, sonar modules, IP cameras, and Teledyne FLIR thermal cameras. The RNS-5 also supports networking with Raymarine YachtSense digital control systems and the YachtSense Link marine mobile router. Two RNS-5 switches can be daisy-chained together for larger systems. The RNS-5 is simple to install and requires no complicated setup.
- 5 RayNet Ethernet gigabit ports for fast and reliable connectivity
- Rugged IPX6 and IPX7 construction
- Reliable, waterproof RayNet connector Ethernet cable ports
- Designed for simple bulkhead mounting
- LED power and network port status indicators
- Unmanaged- simply plug and play with Raymarine devices
- No complicated setup or configuration
Quick Guide (pdf)
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.