RNS-8 Network Switch - 8 Port Raynet Network Switch
The RNS-8 network switch is a premium network switch for integrated Raymarine chartplotter systems. Use the RNS-8 to integrate Axiom displays with radars, sonar modules, and FLIR thermal cameras. The RNS-8 features 4 dedicated Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) ports for integrating and powering POE-compatible devices like CAM300 marine IP cameras and RMK-10 remote keypads. The RNS-8 also supports networking with Raymarine YachtSense digital control systems and the YachtSense Link marine mobile router. Multiple RNS-8 switches can be daisy-chained together for larger systems. The RNS-8 is simple to install and requires no complicated setup.
- 8 RayNet Ethernet gigabit ports for fast and reliable connectivity
- 4 dedicated Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) ports for powering cameras and remotes
- Rugged IPX6/IPX7 construction
- Reliable, waterproof RayNet connector Ethernet cable ports
- Designed for simple bulkhead mounting
- LED power and network port status indicators
- Unmanaged- simply plug and play with Raymarine devices.
- Remote diagnostics and performance monitoring via web browser
- For extended networks, up to 8 RNS-8 switches can be daisy-chained together