T222 Vertical Wind Transmitter
This unique wireless 1.35m (4'5") mast head unit with transmitter lifts the wind sensor into clearer air. This enables it to provide highly accurate figures for TWS and TWA by reducing errors from disturbed windflow around the mast head and dramatically reduces upwash when sailing downwind, giving you accurate data for performance funtions. Easily fitted with the mast in place. Calibration can be done at any Micronet display.
- Lightweight Carbon fibre construction
- 300 hours autonomy
- Raises the transmitter into cleaner air
- Removes wind shear
- Reduces errors around the mast head
- Provides accurate values for TWS, TWA
- Acurate for performance functions
- Supplied with Mast Top mounting
- Instrument Function: Wind
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 10"W x 42"L WT: 3 lbs
- UPC: 452359060790
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.