Revere ComfortMax Auto Inflatable PFD, USCG Type II
Revere ComfortMax Auto Inflatable PFD, USCG Type II - Navy Blue / Without Aqua Spec AQ40S Light is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Type II, USCG Approved, Comfortmax Automatic Inflatable PFD
Revere's ComfortMax Automatic Inflatable PFD offers an automatic instant CO2 inflation system, with a manual backup. It has dual waist adjustment straps for a perfect fit, and a D-ring for connecting a kill-switch lanyard for safety. The heavy-duty 420 Denier nylon fabric covering has a clear status window with a view of the inflation system status indicator.
- USCG approved for persons at least 16 years of age weighing 80 lbs. and above with a chest size between 30” and 52”
- Automatic instant CO2 inflation system
- 35 lbs. of buoyancy (156 N)
- Dual waist belt stainless-steel adjusters
- Exterior inflation system access flap
- Comfortable 2” waist strap and dual back straps
- Heavy-duty 420 denier nylon outer cover
- Includes signal whistle
- SOLAS-grade retro-reflective tape on inflatable bladder
- The neck area has no Velcro or edge binding to cause chafing or abrasion for all-day comfort
- Comes in Peggable Bag: 23" x 12" x 2.5" (584 x 305 x 64mm)
- Not inflated Dimensions: 20” x 12” x 2.5” (508 x 305 x 64mm)
- Approximate Weight: 2.25 lbs. (1 kg)
NOTE: The Aqua Spec AQ40S Life Jacket Light is a separate attachment and will need to be attached to the lifejacket by the user.
The AQ40S is a compact flashing lifejacket light, automatically water activated by its sensor lead or manually. Its unique size and shape, makes the AQ40L ideal for a variety of life jackets.
- Ultra bright powerful white flashing LED dome light
- Manual and automatic water activation by sensor lead
- Functional and simple design
- Fixing clip designed for easy attachment
- Maintenance free five year battery life
- Auto: USCG Approved Type II 160.076/2008/0
- Auto w /Harness – USCG Approved 160.076/8609/0 Type V with Type II Performance / Offshore Racing Congress (ORC) / International Sailing Federation (ISAF) Regulation 5.02 / EN1095:1998 Compliant Safety Harness