Type II, USCG Approved, Comfortmax Automatic Inflatable PFD
Revere's ComfortMax Automatic Inflatable PFD offers an automatic instant CO2 inflation system, with a manual backup. It has dual waist adjustment straps for a perfect fit, and a D-ring for connecting a kill-switch lanyard for safety. The heavy-duty 420 Denier nylon fabric covering has a clear status window with a view of the inflation system status indicator.
USCG approved for persons at least 16 years of age weighing 80 lbs. and above with a chest size between 30” and 52”
- Automatic instant CO2 inflation system
- 35 lbs. of buoyancy (156 N)
- Dual waist belt stainless-steel adjusters
- Exterior inflation system access flap
- Comfortable 2” waist strap and dual back straps
- Heavy-duty 420 denier nylon outer cover
- Includes signal whistle
- SOLAS-grade retro-reflective tape on inflatable bladder
- The neck area has no Velcro or edge binding to cause chafing or abrasion for all-day comfort
- Comes in Peggable Bag: 23" x 12" x 2.5" (584 x 305 x 64mm)
Not inflated Dimensions: 20” x 12” x 2.5” (508 x 305 x 64mm)
Approximate Weight: 2.25 lbs. (1 kg)
NOTE: The Aqua Spec AQ40S Life Jacket Light is a separate attachment and will need to be attached to the lifejacket by the user.
The AQ40S is a compact flashing lifejacket light, automatically water activated by its sensor lead or manually. Its unique size and shape, makes the AQ40L ideal for a variety of life jackets.
- Ultra bright powerful white flashing LED dome light
- Manual and automatic water activation by sensor lead
- Functional and simple design
- Fixing clip designed for easy attachment
- Maintenance free five year battery life
- Auto: USCG Approved Type II 160.076/2008/0
- Auto w /Harness – USCG Approved 160.076/8609/0 Type V with Type II Performance / Offshore Racing Congress (ORC) / International Sailing Federation (ISAF) Regulation 5.02 / EN1095:1998 Compliant Safety Harness