Revere ComfortMax Manual Inflatable PFD, USCG Type III
Revere ComfortMax Manual Inflatable PFD, USCG Type III - Navy Blue / Without Aqua Spec AQ40S Light is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Type III, USCG Approved, Comfortmax Manual Inflatable PFD
Revere's ComfortMax Inflatable PFD offers a manual inflation system, combining comfort with the convenience of instant CO2 inflation technology. It has dual waist adjustment straps for a perfect fit, and a D-ring for connecting a kill-switch lanyard for safety. The heavy-duty 420 Denier nylon fabric covering has a clear status window with a view of the inflation system status indicator.
- USCG approved for persons at least 16 years of age weighing 80 lbs. and above with a chest size between 30” and 52”
- 35 lbs. of buoyancy (156 N)
- Dual waist belt stainless-steel adjusters
- Exterior inflation system access flap
- Comfortable 2” waist strap and dual back straps
- Heavy-duty 420 denier nylon outer cover
- Includes signal whistle
- SOLAS-grade retro-reflective tape on inflatable bladder
- The neck area has no Velcro or edge binding to cause chafing or abrasion for all-day comfort
- Comes in Peggable Bag: 23" x 12" x 2.5" (584 x 305 x 64mm)
- Uninflated Dimensions: 20” x 12” x 3” (508 x 305 x 64mm)
- Approximate Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1 kg)
- The Aqua Spec AQ40L Life Jacket Light is a seperate attachment that needs to be attached to the lifejacket by the user.
The AQ40S is a compact flashing lifejacket light, automatically water activated by its sensor lead or manually. Its unique size and shape, makes the AQ40L ideal for a variety of life jackets.
- Ultra bright powerful white flashing LED dome light
- Manual and automatic water activation by sensor lead
- Functional and simple design
- Fixing clip designed for easy attachment
- Maintenance free five year battery life
- Manual: USCG Approved Type III 160.076/3016/0
- Manual w/ Harness – USCG Approved 160.076/8406/0 Type V with Type III Performance / Offshore Racing Congress (ORC) International Sailing Federation (ISAF) Regulation 5.02 / EN1095:1998 Compliant Safety Harness