ScanPod DeckPod for Displays Up To 15"
The ScanPod range offers maximum choice and versatility for installing all leading brands of instruments and screens.
Designed for all leading brands and models of displays. Our Deck Pod allows you to install your MFD virtually on any flat surface on board. This allows you to have your display in the prime position while out sailing on your powerboat or RIB. With the pull of a lever, the intuitive design gives you a 360-degree viewing angle to make the most of what your display has to offer.
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Swivel & Tilt Base - One-handed quick-release action. simply release the lever, swivel, and tilt to suit your requirements before locking back into position.
- Best Viewing Angle - An adjustable ball joint allows a range of movement and multiple mounting angles.
- Added Strength - Inner bracing plate secures the deck pod base to the pod and gives increased rigidity to the assembly eliminating potential damage from shock and vibration.
- Overhead Mounting - Deck Pod models can be overhead mounted. refer to our fit my device tab on our website.
- Hassle-Free Install & Service - Fixings fit from back to front cutting their threads into injection molded abs inserts designed into the Pod front. this design allows for a quick and safe install and repeats servicing.
- Increased Protection - Deck Pod seal is manufactured from a high tear strength silicone, it has a very high resistance to heat and UV so you can have confidence that it won’t deteriorate over time.
- Supplied Uncut - As standard, you will receive your Scanpod. for a small charge factory cutting service is available.