Shakespeare AIS 5215-AIS 36" Squatty Body Antenna f/Sailboats
Shakespeare AIS 5215-AIS 36" Squatty Body Antenna f/Sailboats is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shakespeare Squatty Body®
3' (0.9m) VHF Marine Band 3dB
End-fed 1/2-wave stainless steel whip
Sailboat owners will love this version of their longtime favorite, our Style 5215. Its the same light weight, low-profile, stainless steel antenna, specially designed for masthead mounting and built with extra bandwidth for all popular AIS transceivers.
- Sealed, tin-plated copper wire coil
- Designed specifically for AIS transceivers
- SO-239 connector
- Stainless steel L-shaped bracket supplied for mounting
- One section
- For AIS applications
Best applications include: Sailboats
Shakespeare 5215-AIS Squatty Body® Specifications
- Band:tVHF Marine Band
- Antenna Gain:t3dB
- Max. Input Power:t50 watts
- SWR:tnominally 1.5:1 at 162 MHz
- Bandwidth:t7 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
- Ferrule:tL-bracket and retaining nut, SO-239 connector
- Impedance:t50 Ohms
- DC Ground:tNo DC Ground - The antenna will read open on continuity test.
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty:t2 years
- Antenna Band: AIS
- Length (Inches): 36"
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 2"W x 40"L WT: 2 lbs
- UPC: 719441100810
Quick Guide (pdf)