Cellular/Wi-Fi World Band Galaxy Antenna
The Galaxy 5239 antenna is Shakespeare's smallest Galaxy antenna, but don't let the size fool you. This World-band antenna provides coverage for 2G/3G/4G and WLAN systems for Cellular, PCS, AWS and LTE frequencies, as well as 802.11n Wi-Fi. This compact, feature rich antenna is at home on virtually any watercraft, and is fitted with a stainless steel ferrule and N-connector that are compatible with nearly all Shakespeare 1in -14 threaded mounts.
- Full Band (698 - 2700 MHz) Broadband
- 2G/3G/4G and WLAN systems
- Wi-Fi 802.11n compatible
- Designed for marine use
- Omni-directional antenna 3-4 dB Gain.
- Easy to install
- Includes FME Cables
- Frequency: 698-960/1700-2700 MHz
- Input Impedence: 50 ohm
- Antenna Gain: 2-3dB @ 698-960/3-4dB @ 1700-2700 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.8
- Power Rating (W): 10
- Polarization Type: Vertical
- Radiation: Omni-Directional
- Maximum Power (W): 100
- Connector Type: N-female
- Dimension: 9.25" H x 2.625" D
- Color: White
- Operating Temperature (F): -22 to +176
- Mounting: 1" x 14 Thread Mount
- Ground Plane: Internal
- Material: Fiberglass
- Length (Inches): 9.25"
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Color: White
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 10"L WT: 1.8 lbs
- UPC: 719441900960
Order Confirmation Shipping Process
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.