Solstice Watersports 16 Maori Giant Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard w/Leash 4 Paddles
Solstice Watersports 16 Maori Giant Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard w/Leash 4 Paddles is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
16' Maori Giant Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard with Leash and 4 Paddles
16' x 50" x 6" Maori iSUP was designed as a way to share the joy of paddling with friends and family-accommodating 1-6 paddlers at one time. With over 1,000+lb capacity & an extremely wide frame, this iSUP is incredibly stable allowing your group to focus on teamwork and enjoying your time together on the water.
The Maori MEGA iSUP was designed as a way to share the joy of paddling with friends and family. Accommodating 2-6 paddlers, the board’s extremely wide frame makes the Maori incredibly stable, allowing your group to focus on teamwork and enjoying your time together on the water. When you’re done paddling, use it as a floating recreation platform to hang out on and relax together under the sun. Despite the paddleboard's grandiose nature, our state-of-the-art drop-stitch technology allows the Maori to compress down into a carry bag, ensuring that the party goes wherever you go.
EVA non-skid traction pad - The EVA non-Skid traction deck pad material allows for extra comfort while standing. In addition to the non-skid material, it's diamond-grooved texture creates increased grip while paddling.
Double-layer PVC material - The exterior construction is double-layered, 1000 Denier, 3-Ply PVC material. This premium grade material is highly durable, UV resistant & puncture resistant, and tough enough to withstand marine environments.
Drop-stitch core - Drop-Stitch Technology is constructed of thousands of polyester threads that connect the top and bottom PVC layers together. This allows for high-pressure inflation, creating that flat, board-like shape with a solid feel as you paddle.
Fabric-reinforced PVC rail - The rails of our inflatable SUPs are double-layered to ensure seam durability and toughness. This reinforced exterior layer is designed to absorb impact and protect the iSUP so you can confidently take your board anywhere.
- Bungee system to store your PFD-life vests, dry bags, coolers, and other gear
- Non-slip tract pad designed with ultra-cushioned, non-slip traction pad material
- 3 removable 9" skegs create seamless tracking
- Double reinforced, UV-resistant D-ring attachment point for leash
- Universal bow mounts to attach Go-Pros, speakers, cameras, cup holders, etc. Double pad-eye for anchoring, docking, and securing
- 13 reinforced soft neoprene comfort grip handles
- Halkey-Roberts (HR) valve for inflating and deflating with push-pin function and screw cap
- Recommended pressure - 15 PSI
- Backpack dimensions - 60" x 18" x 12"
- Weight - 69 lbs
- Weight Capacity - 1000+ lbs
In the Box:
- Heavy-duty carry bag
- (4) Adjustable paddles
- Ankle leash
- (3) Removable skegs
- Pump with gauge
- Repair kit