TRAC Outdoors Angler 30-G3 Electric Anchor Winch w/AutoDeploy
TRAC Outdoors Angler 30-G3 Electric Anchor Winch w/AutoDeploy is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Angler 30-G3 Electric Anchor Winch with AutoDeploy
The TRAC Outdoors Angler 30-G3 Electric Anchor Winch with AutoDeploy allows you to automatically raise and lower your anchor with easy-to-use buttons. AutoDeploy works by simply pressing and releasing the down button. When the anchor reaches the bottom, the winch will shut-off, holding the boat in place.
It has a maximum anchor capacity of 30 lb. and provides simple, smooth operation with excellent holding power. This winch features a high-efficiency, 12 V, all-steel gear motor that uses less battery power than other brands.
*Anchor not included
- Boat Size - Up to 22'
- Anchor Capacity - 30 lb
- Anchor Deployment - Power Down or AutoDeploy Down
- Rope Speed Down - 70 FPM
- Rope Speed Up - 65 FPM
- Power - 12 V
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 10" x 9.75" x 5.75"
In the Box:
- Anchor roller
- 100' of 3/16" pre-wound double braid anchor rope
- Sealed membrane UP/DOWN/AutoDeploy switch
- Marine-grade battery wire - 17'
- Assembly hardware and
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Rope Diameter (Inches): 3/16"
- Freefall: No
- Chain - Diameter (Inches): N/A
- Vertical/Horizontal: Horizontal
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 11"W x 14"L WT: 14.3 lbs
- UPC: 666996102083
Owner's Manual (pdf)